[Wiskidsdv] [Advocate Question] Coaching Boys Into Men

Shannon Kenevan via Wiskidsdv wiskidsdv at lists.wcadvlists.org
Wed Feb 22 11:44:33 PST 2017

Via Voices of Men (working in partnership with 4 local DV/SA agencies in the Fox Valley area - Christine Ann, Harbor House, Reach, and Sexual Assault Crisis Center), we has some early experience working with Coaching Boys to Men a number of years ago.  More recently, we've had more success/impact starting up school clubs, mostly in high schools & colleges, but also a bit at the middle and elementary school level, as well as having school groups attend our annual Breakfast and also live-stream it at their campuses.  If any of this is of interest to anyone, happy to chat (cell below) or feel free to check our web for more info:  www.voicesofmen.com<http://www.voicesofmen.com>

Shannon

shannon lee wyman kenevan    |   he him his
Voices of Men Community Engagement Leader