[Wiskidsdv] Curriculum or suggestions for a Teen Group

Heidi Lindsey via Wiskidsdv wiskidsdv at lists.wcadvlists.org
Wed Jul 19 13:39:52 PDT 2017

I second what Kendra stated. I go in with a week or 2 planned, and then have them give subject suggestions.  I always use the Teen power and control wheel, and then give them a blank wheel to fill in what their equality wheel would look like.  I also use the Tea is like Consent video (you can youtube it).  I attached the wheels, just in case.

Heidi Lindsey

Child & Teen Advocate

People Against Domestic and Sexual Abuse

of Jefferson County

920-674-6748 xt. 107

Crisis Line-920-674-6768

heidi at padajc.org

"If you light a lamp for somebody, it will also brighten your path" ~Buddhist Saying

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This email message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by return email and destroy all copies of the original message.