[Wiskidsdv] [Advocate Question]

Jodi Nuthals-Mikulsky jodi at goldenhousegb.org
Mon Nov 20 13:20:11 PST 2017

How short?  Will she / he include trauma informed care in the
presentation?  Will it be a power point?  I have several.  They have our
info and background info, but they could use it if they want.

--
Jodi Mikulsky
Golden House

[image: Brown County United Way]

NOTICE OF CONFIDENTIALITY: This email and any files transmitted with it may
contain information that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from
disclosure under applicable laws.  This communication is intended for the
sole use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed.
Dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this email and any
attached files, without the consent of the sender, is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this email in error, please do not distribute it;
instead, please notify the sender by email at the address shown and delete
the original message.  Thank you