[Wiskidsdv] [5-Day Reminder] 11-27-17 Children & Youth Conference Call

Cody Warner codyw at endabusewi.org
Wed Nov 22 06:21:11 PST 2017

[cid:image001.png at 01D3636A.D5F25CB0]

Hello Everyone,

Due to the holiday season this is your 5-DAY reminder that we have a Children & Youth Conference Call (CYCC) on Monday, November 27, 2017 from 2:00pm-3:00pm. We will be discussing Children & Youth Advocate Challenges. To participate in the call, dial 866-583-0987. When asked for the conference code, enter 255-07-14. Attached are the notes and resources from Megan Sprecher on Special Education from last month’s call.

I have scheduled the rest of the years CYCCs for those who want to plan further ahead. I will notify the listserv if there are any deviations from the dates and times below.

Date

Day of Week

Time

Topic

1/25/2017

Wednesday

2:30pm-3:30pm

CANCELLED

2/16/2017

Thursday

9:00am-10:00am

TDVAM & Teen Groups

3/27/2017

Monday

10:00am-11:00am

Child Abuse Prevention & Awareness Month Discussions

4/25/2017

Tuesday

11:00am-12:00pm

Co-Advocacy Chai Moua

5/17/2017

Wednesday

1:00pm-2:00pm

Children & Youth Advocate Challenges

6/29/2017

Thursday

2:00pm-3:00pm

Children & Youth Advocate Challenges

7/31/2017

Monday

9:00am-10:00am

CANCELLED

8/29/2017

Tuesday

10:00am-11:00am

Children & Youth Advocate Challenges

9/27/2017

Wednesday

11:00am-12:00pm

No one called in

10/26/2017

Thursday

1:00pm-2:00pm

Special Education – Megan Sprecher

11/27/2017

Monday

2:00pm-3:00pm

Children & Youth Advocate Challenges

12/19/2017

Tuesday

9:00am-10:00am

Children & Youth Advocate Challenges

As always, if there is a topic you’d particularly like to discuss, get in touch with me ahead of time and I’ll make sure that we cover it during a call. These calls are particularly good opportunities for new CY advocates to meet staff from other Wisconsin DV programs, gain resources, and discuss their jobs.

End Domestic Abuse Wisconsin hosts these children and youth program conference calls about once a month. They are an opportunity for any advocate who works with children, youth, teens or parents to connect with other advocates and End Abuse staff and discuss our work. Here are some details:

•  While the topic of these calls is advocacy with children, youth, teens, and parents, they are open to any staff in a Wisconsin domestic abuse program.

•  Calls are facilitated by Cody Warner, End Abuse Children & Youth Prevention & Outreach Coordinator.

•  The calls are free.

•  Contact me if you would like to propose a topic for discussion in advance (codyw at endabusewi.org<mailto:codyw at endabusewi.org> or 608-255-0539 x307).

•  We love it when advocates call us, but advanced registration is not required.

I hope you are able to join us!

~Cody~

[2018 Teen Summit - Email Signature]
Cody Warner
Children & Youth Prevention & Outreach Coordinator
End Domestic Abuse Wisconsin
1245 E. Washington Ave, Suite 150
Madison, WI 53703
Direct phone: (608) 255-0539 X307