[Wiskidsdv] Consent Videos

Brighter Tomorrows mocobrightertomorrows at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 08:26:00 PDT 2018

Good morning,

I am currently doing a 14 week group with 8th grade boys. We will be
talking about consent next week. Does anyone have suggestions for short
videos/youtube clips?

Thanks,

--
Jan Bruder
Program Coordinator

*CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email communication may contain private,
confidential, or legally privileged information intended for the sole use
of the designated recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient or
have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by
email and permanently delete all copies of this email including all
attachments without reading them. If you are the intended recipient, secure
the contents in a manner that conforms to all applicable state and/or
federal requirements related to privacy and confidentiality of such
information.*