[Wiskidsdv] [Response Requested] 2020 End Abuse Annual Services Survey

Cody Warner codyw at endabusewi.org
Wed Aug 26 10:57:59 PDT 2020

Hello!

Just sending along a reminder to take the End Abuse Annual Services Survey<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/2020-EA-Services-Survey> by August 31 and to share with your staff, as well. Each year, to improve how we deliver what is most needed to domestic violence advocates across WI, End Abuse sends an Annual Services Survey to ask: What do you need from the coalition?

Who’s it for?
If you're a domestic violence advocate, director, or an allied partner working at a direct services agency in WI, this is for you! Whether you've known about End Abuse for years, or are just learning about how the coalition might be able to support your work: We want to hear from you.<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/2020-EA-Services-Survey>

What’s it all about?
We ask about your experience and ideas surrounding trainings, resources, help and support, social media and website use, and more generally how we can better provide what you need to do your important work well.

What impact does my input have?
As the statewide coalition, it’s our work to serve survivors & advocates across WI. We translate your input directly into our service delivery and how we prioritize our work. For example, our August 2020 training Trauma, Mental Health, & Substance Use: Skills & Tools for Advocates developed from advocates’ direct feedback. Your input<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/2020-EA-Services-Survey> impacts our planning, trainings, resources, & work for the next year and years to come!

Ok, I’ll tell you what I need!
It takes under 10mins and makes a big difference in how we support you. Take the survey by 8/31!<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/2020-EA-Services-Survey>

You’re welcome to send any questions you may have to the Education & Membership Services Team, listed below 😊

Kathryn Chapman:
kathrync at endabusewi.org<mailto:kathrync at endabusewi.org>

Colleen Cox:
colleenc at endabusewi.org<mailto:colleenc at endabusewi.org>

Olivia Osborne:
oliviao at endabusewi.org<mailto:oliviao at endabusewi.org>

Micaela Magel:
micaelam at endabusewi.org<mailto:micaelam at endabusewi.org>

~Cody~

Cody Warner, LGBTQ & Youth Program Director
Office: 608-237-3449
Cell: 608-572-7534

Pronouns: he, him, his

End Domestic Abuse Wisconsin
1400 E Washington Avenue, Suite 227
Madison, WI 53703

[cid:image001.png at 01D67BA8.85510550]<http://www.dare2knowwi.org/> [cid:image002.jpg at 01D67BA8.85510550] <http://www.endabusewi.org/>  [cid:image003.png at 01D67BA8.85510550] <http://www.endabusewi.org/events/teen-summit>