[Wiskidsdv] Fwd: youth advocate interviews

Jodi Nuthals-Mikulsky jodi at goldenhousegb.org
Tue Dec 15 13:27:57 PST 2020

For anyone who might be interested in participating.

Hi everyone,

I hope you are all doing well and staying safe.

We have completed interviews with IPV advocates and are working on
finishing the analysis. When we have some reports and other results, will
send it to the group. Today, I wanted to share that we are hoping to also
interview a few advocates who work directly with children and youth. If you
have any colleagues who work directly with youth and may want to
participate in an interview, please ask them to email Lauren Risser (
lauren.risser at chp.edu) and we would be thrilled to connect with them.

Thank you so much for everything you do,

Maya

--
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/learning-collaborative-IPVsurvivors/06b26ecc-52ff-4068-9129-c4365630932an%40googlegroups.com
<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/learning-collaborative-IPVsurvivors/06b26ecc-52ff-4068-9129-c4365630932an%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>

--
Jodi Mikulsky
She/Her/Hers

[image: Brown County United Way]

NOTICE OF CONFIDENTIALITY: This email and any files transmitted with it may
contain information that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from
disclosure under applicable laws.  This communication is intended for the
sole use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed.
Dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this email and any
attached files, without the consent of the sender, is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this email in error, please do not distribute it;
instead, please notify the sender by email at the address shown and delete
the original message.  Thank you