[Wiskidsdv] Job opening at Hope House

Jessica Kaehny JessicaR at hopehousescw.org
Tue Jan 10 08:44:46 PST 2023

Good morning,

Hope House is searching for a Youth Advocate/Educator to facilitate awareness and prevention presentations to youth and adults, as well as to provide direct client services. We're based out of Baraboo but serve all of Sauk, Columbia, Juneau, Adams, and Marquette Counties. The selected candidate would be able to jump right into our well-established community education program and be a part of our Education Team. All our job openings with descriptions and how to apply can be found here<https://www.hopehousescw.org/career-opportunities.html>. Please share with anyone who may be interested. Thank you!!

[cid:image001.png at 01D8E92E.21B81830]
Jess Kaehny
Community Education Program Manager
720 Ash Street/P.O. Box 557 | Baraboo, WI 53913
Ph: (608) 356-9123 x106 | Fax: (608) 360-9483
jessicar at hopehousescw.org<mailto:jessicar at hopehousescw.org> | www.hopehousescw.org<http://www.hopehousescw.org/>
Pronouns: she/her/hers

Celebrate Hope House's 40th year in 2023 with a birthday gift today; your tax-deductible gift makes a difference! www.hopehousescw.org/donate<http://www.hopehousescw.org/donate>